Light Within

Making Sense of Social Media

Syed Hamid Hussain Subzwari

Bookmark and Share

Syed Hamid Hussain Subzwari passed away unexpectedly and peacefully in Lahore on 24 February 2024 in Saira Memorial Hospital, Lahore, at the age of 58, surrounded by his loved ones. Subzwari is survived by two sons, three daughters, and a wife. I only met him some ten months ago. This is too short but memorable time and he left without much warning. During this period, I found him as a kind, gentle, and very loving person full of life.

Subzwari was passionate about everything called life. He was a generous, witty, and dedicated individual who loved making everyone around him happy. He was an active and devout member of so many groups and (thanks to him) allowed me to peep into some. Fabahya Subzwari, his youngest daughter, came to my rescue and added information about multiple pursuits of his loving dad. In addition to his research thesis The Kalabagh Dam, “my dad had written 44 books including Tafseer-e-Kausar, sad romantic poetry Dhanaq, she said.”

Fabahya said, “at the same time, he was a very versatile businessperson who worked on multiple projects throw-out his life. Starting from textile industry, Pak-China trade, launch of CNG Bike Project, Subzwari served in corporate sector as well. My dad was very fond of good cars.”

More than anything else, Subzwari was a great person who was always there for everyone. That is why I am feeling the pain, sadness, and void within on two accounts; one he was a great human, and second, he was an anjuman in himself who was a source of strength for so many.

I will remember him for many things: The best one I liked was the very relevant and tailored prayer I received from him every morning. And I, unknowingly, used to wait for his morning messages. Second, I was always the first to read his poetry whenever he wrote something new. Moreover, he was my ‘alert’ for religious events and celebrations.

My hearts go out to his family, to his children, and to all the rest of his family and friends. It is hard to talk about good people sometimes. “Michu of his mother”, he was the best son of his parents. Perhaps that is what makes him the best father to his kids.

You were a great father and great person Syed Hamid Hussain Subzwari! I will miss you forever. May your soul rest in eternal peace.

Labels:

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Saturday, February 24, 2024,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Spencer's Pashmina

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll