Light Within

Making Sense of Social Media

"Happy Birthday Nana," Emaan Fatima

Bookmark and Share

To the man I know is the bravest, the most creative, and the one who loves talking about the army and his experiences and his burning passion about everything, from how he passed his army test to his cigarette-quitting journey. One wants to listen to his stories all the time because of the details he gives. My grandfather who's more like a father to me has 8 grandkids, but I think I'm his fav🤫 but that's not the point, from him bringing snacks (of junk food) every day after work to his taking me to his office and spending the entire day with me and helping me feed the peacocks. Memories just flood in as soon as I start thinking of you. Someone who means the world to me and someone who asks me how I'm doing and how my studies and my life going...


Giving me everything I ever wanted. I ADORE him so much and the most I ADORE is all the memories we have and will make in the future and his stories. I'll never stop listening to them and will always cherish these memories. I love you so much and hope the coming year brings you happiness and great health and that you cross the 13,000 steps per day benchmark inshallah. I love you more than you love your black coffee and we will celebrate after my CIES!! 

HAPPY 70 to the best father and grandfather in existence!! So lucky to have you❤️❤️❤️

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Tuesday, April 11, 2023,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Spencer's Pashmina

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll