Light Within

Making Sense of Social Media

How to upload the pdf file to blogs

Bookmark and Share

Readers here know that I am on eBooks as well. Today I have had the pleasure of sharing two eBooks with readers online. In the process I learned how to share pdf files using blogger blog upload the pdf file to blogspot. BTW, I use blogspot and I wish blogspot have the upload file function. That is a must now. Curiosity lead me and I could find a solution for my friends. There are two easy ways: 1) Use Google Group or 2) Upload to Ziddu.com.

Best is that you create a “Google Group” account – http://groups.google.com and find it is easy. I have uploaded a book here. Go explore.

Labels:

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Friday, September 30, 2022,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Spencer's Pashmina

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll