Light Within

making sense of social media mix

Have a Blog or a Printing Press

Bookmark and Share

Who all should have a blog? The answer depends on who is being asked this question. Given my personal interest, I say everyone should have a blog.

For marketers, public relations professionals, writers and all those who need to reach out with their ideas and or products and services, blogs are a must; easier, cheaper, convenient. But think outside the box and you will find people have experiences to share, stories to tell and put the things on record. They all need a blog.

Other day I was suggesting to diplomat to have a blog. I remember getting a lot of publicity stuff from different embassies in my school years. Almost all embassies and consulates have publications to tell their governments’ policies and influence the public in whatever way they can. In the age when presidents of the states (Presidents of Iran and USA are known to have their own blogs), I argued that blogs should be a must for any diplomat. Anyone in foreign department listening?

Let me conclude the post on this statement; those who can’t have a blog should at least have a printing press.

Labels: , ,

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Thursday, July 14, 2016,

3 Comments:

At 20:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?

I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time

making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is

because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely

unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I
had to ask!

Feel free to visit my blog: mestizorocks.blogspot.ru
Review my weblog ... Mazarron

 
At 16:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to compose a simple remark in order to

thank you for all the pleasant suggestions you are giving out at this website.
My considerable internet lookup has now been rewarded with wonderful information to

write about with my good friends. I would state that that most of us readers actually are
definitely blessed to be in a useful

site with so many perfect professionals with great principles.
I feel

very much fortunate to

have come across the website page and look forward to many more pleasurable minutes reading here.
Thanks again for

everything.

Have a look at my web blog 2008 super bowl date time
Feel free to surf my site - 4 star all inclusive hotels in torremolinos

 
At 17:03, Blogger Saif Ul Qahhar said...

Very nice share, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Subscribe by Email

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll