Light Within

making sense of social media mix

Twitter, my micro blog

Bookmark and Share

I started using to twitter last year. It was wonderful experiences and I wrote about it in monthly Techno Biz Magazine.


Every day I am getting more into twitter. In addition to self publishing my thoughts, concerns, and feelings (you care?) or a means of talking to others and sharing whatever they are up to, Twitter (most used English language word of year 2009) now is my micro blog. You are cordially invited to join and discover what is happening. It is collective brain of online world. Fine out what 14 million active users are telling us.

Twitter indeed is a ‘happening place’. Are you on twitter.com yet?

Follow Light Within on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for much more. 

Labels: , , ,

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Monday, May 11, 2015,

8 Comments:

At 10:56, Blogger Khalid Javaid said...

You have ispired me to become a member of Twitter

 
At 11:17, Blogger Shirazi said...

@KJ: It is fun to be there. Will look for you on twitter.

 
At 23:03, Blogger Deb Sistrunk said...

Interesting concept about Twitter.

 
At 20:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some

time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic

information I was looking for this info for my mission.

Feel free to surf to my blog; impactteendrivers.org
Feel free to visit my web page ; Carboneras

 
At 06:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing.
The

clearness in your post is just nice and i can assume you

are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS
feed to keep

updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.



My weblog :: forum.shemesh.co.il
Here is my blog : 2011 world series game 1 box score

 
At 08:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new
comments are added-

checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails
with the same comment.

Is there any way you possibly can remove me

from that service? Thanks!

Also visit my site: www.illegalpropertyspain.com/illegal-property-information.html
Here is my blog post ...

 
At 19:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved up to you'll receive performed

proper here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored subject matter

stylish. however, you command get got an shakiness

over that you want be delivering the following.

unwell for sure come further previously once more

since precisely the same nearly very regularly within case you defend this increase.

Feel free to visit my page - master degree architecture spain
My page costa blanca and costa brava

 
At 21:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally

different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Also visit my site; agora.interlan.ro
Here is my website - 3 musketeers costume for girls

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Subscribe by Email

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll