Light Within

making sense of social media mix

Where is my angle?

Bookmark and Share

An angel slowly touched my life when I least expected, an angel who I longed to have and make her mine. Words are just to describe my feelings for her, yet I stumble to pen down what I feel for her.

Her large deep black eyes were like big emeralds glittering in the dark, shining brightly and laughing within, secrets beholding, untouched and unexplored. Her pouting curvy lips inviting for a desired journey filled with lavishing promises and her husky voice is like a beautiful music felt in heart, a melody which my ears longed to feel and her laughter. Her laughter impact like Supper Moon impacts the sea waves and can fill me with ecstasy. The echoes of her laughter, like chimes, would make one reach the sky above and to feel it like kissing an angel. My angel.

What she can do to me is magical and how I feel it is beyond words. Every time she is with me I feel I have got the whole world under my feet and my heart race against time to hold her, to touch her and to feel her. She is my angel; always will be.

But where is my angle?

Labels: ,

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Wednesday, July 16, 2014,

13 Comments:

At 12:29, Blogger Sajini Chandrasekera said...

Beautifully written, true feelings of lover.
Btw, who is this for Javed ? :-D

 
At 12:32, Blogger Asghar Javed said...

Thanks. It cold be you Sajini.

You are a literature student, writer, you can answer your question better. No?

 
At 13:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. I am still here. Why dont you look up?

 
At 13:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you say straight what you want to. why are you twisting and taking advantage of the language?

 
At 16:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know. I know.

 
At 17:21, Blogger Nayyar Julian said...

I know.

 
At 19:58, Anonymous RR said...

Tsk,Tsk, Tsk.

 
At 20:03, Blogger Asghar Javed said...

No Nayyar. Only a person who have gone through such 'condition' can imagine. Have your heart behaved like as sea waves behave during Supper Moon? How can you?

 
At 20:04, Blogger Asghar Javed said...

Those who know are still lurking around this post; hiding.

 
At 20:14, Anonymous Saima Ashraf said...

Please reply to the 'Anonymous' ;) Ahm Ahmm Ahmmmmmmm
Nayyar knows! O my God. Nayyar please tell me who she is :)

 
At 20:24, Anonymous Saima Ashraf said...

By the way Supper Moon was really fantastic this month

 
At 21:13, Blogger Nayyar Julian said...

Saima, stay tuned. I am stalking. You will be the first to know when I know. Fingers crossed.

 
At 21:34, Anonymous ZR said...

Wish you be with your angle; always.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Handicrafts Shop

Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll