Light Within

making sense of social media mix

Bloggers Meet at Tutti Frutti

Bookmark and Share

Blogger friends always have reasons to meet often (discussing new opportunities, exchanging unique ideas, sharing learning and best of all networking). Even if there are no reason, they create one. This time the reason was an outstanding treat at Tutti Frutti - a hangout in DHA Lahore.

Blogging session was held at warn auditorium of our university where how to(s) of social media (including why people are buying followers), blog promotion strategies, mechanics of SEO and integration of keywords into content and a whole lot more were discussed. The intelligent questions show the keen desire to learn and excel and arguments direct the discussion. The sessions were very wholesome and productive. I picked so many new ideas but this is not about blogging. This is about the joy I had at Totti Frutti and beyond.

Best is to go to a place you are familiar with but I was not familiar with Totti Frutti. That reminded me of my visit to places like Rohani Afghani Baba Hotel near Okara and Mian Ji Hotel Near Lala Musa in another context. We had Tutti Frutti to ourselves and friends talked of life, love and relationship; yes, there were also some trolls and some flames. For some obvious reasons, I won’t be able to say all what I intend to. Can someone answer the unanswered questions raised there? I am expecting every bloggers to write about the meet.It is your turn now.

Labels:

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Friday, January 11, 2013,

2 Comments:

At 22:12, Blogger Nayyar Julian said...

Wish I was there.

 
At 09:50, Blogger Sajini Chandrasekera said...

ohhhhh.....how i wish i was there.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Handicrafts Shop

Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll