Light Within

making sense of social media mix

Almost famous

Bookmark and Share

I am getting famous, ok, almost famous.

On my big day, Deb Sistrunk started a party and made my day. Family and friends at Facebook and Twitter sent their best wishes; generous, emotional and touching. And to top it all, Jalal Hameed Bhatti wrote a very engaging post asking people everyone do you blog?

Please answer his question here.

I am indeed overwhelmed by powerful display of emotions by online community – my own bloggy fraternity. Thanks to everyone for king’s treatment.

Labels: ,

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Tuesday, April 05, 2011,


At 14:12, Blogger jalalHB said...

You are already famous - so enjoy being famous

At 20:11, Anonymous maleeha khan said...

hahaha :) nyc ... enjoy man!!


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Subscribe by Email

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll