Best of Pakistan Blogsphere - Top Ten Blogs – 2010
Thursday, 9 December 2010
- Regular updating
- Quality of substance and its relevance to our present milieu
- Number of visitors leaving comments
- And finally of course its Google page rank
Despite my best efforts, none of my favourite blogs came out with a page ranking of more than 6. By and by, I collected a combination ranging 4-6, and I was glad to find some of my favourites fitting in comfortably into the list. The only exception that I made was for Jaho Jalal, my own blog that has a ranking of 3. I am including it for the reason that it attained this ranking just within its first three months of hosting.
So here are the Top 10 Blogs 2010 from my view point (you are invited to add your point of view and your favorite Pakistani blogs in comment section:-
- All Things Pakistan(6): http://pakistaniat.com
- Chapati Mystery (6): http://www.chapatimystery.com
- Pak Tea House (5): http://pakteahouse.wordpress.com
- Chup! Changing Up Pakistan (5): http://changinguppakistan.wordpress.com
- Five Rupees (5): http://fiverupees.blogspot.com
- Doodh Patti (4): http://doodhpatti.blogspot.com
- Teeth Maestro (4): http://teeth.com.pk
- Logic is Variable (4): http://logicisvariable.blogspot.com
- Café Pyala (4): http://cafepyala.blogspot.com
- Jaho Jalal (3): http://jahojalal.blogspot.com
posted by S A J Shirazi @ Thursday, December 09, 2010,
- At 10:16, said...
Well done Jalal. I agree with at least seven of your choices.
- At 10:18, said...
Congratulations to the listed bloggers here.
- At 10:24, said...
Other than your own blogs, the list is indeed very good indicator of what Pakistan Blogsphere is all about.
- At 10:57, Handsome said...
thats a good list, but i think Pakistan's most popular blog propakistani is missing from here
- At 11:33, The blog Company said...
Wish to be here one day.
- At 12:04, said...
Congrats to ATP of Adil Najam.
- At 21:46, said...
I can't say much about it as I have very little experience.
Zaffar Iqbal Durrani
- At 22:59, Jamil said...
I personally do not agree to ratings of any kind especially when it come to writing and expressing ones thoughts.Its how someone perceives the issues and put it in writing.Think freedom of expression!
Moreover we all have some opinions,likings,dislikes, reasons are millions,known and some times even unknown.Well that's what the world is.
Ask me i know Jalal and Shirazi,follow their blogs hence would always consider they both are unique as they usually like to discuss on different issues.
Issues from everyday life,issues of the people of Pakistan,issues like poorty,child labour,governance,politics and many burning issues.
I wish both Good Luck and a very happy future!
- At 10:30, Owais Mughal said...
I am very much honored that you have listed All Things Pakistan as the top blog. While I believe we are not in it for competition or top ranking and we think highly of the effort put into and work produced by other Pakistani bloggers - your ranking will definitely make us strive for going diverse in post topics.
ATP is as much yours and other readers blog as much as it is ours. It is a forum where we share topics and readers belonging to 'all things Pakistan'.
On behalf of Adil Najam and myself I want to thank you and Shirazi Sb for this honor.
- At 11:42, Durrani said...
I generally agree with Mr. Jamil. Without saying much he has said it all. As for me, I very seldom visit the other blogs then Shirazi's and Jalal. Thus to be fair, my remarks may not be justified, when it comes to competition. Anyhow best of Luck
Links to this post: