Light Within

making sense of social media mix

I Am For Hire

Bookmark and Share

When I wrote a brief post For Hire, for the love of written words, I had no doubts that the book by Asif Hussain, a Pakistani taxi driver - capturing real life stories happening around him will creat waves in our otherwise slow readers’ market.


Now Hussain plans to publish an English translation of his book “For Hire.” I suggest every one must read the book, if not for joy of reading then for encouraging a writer.


Related: ‘For Hire’: A taxi driver’s moving account of life, At YouTubeImages and a Taxi Driver in Rawalpindi Islamadbad

Labels: ,

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Saturday, March 06, 2010,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Handicrafts Shop

Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Subscribe by Email

Find the latest Manny Bello Novel Online

Blog Roll