Light Within

making sense of social media mix

Everyone is a Style Star at DeSOM

Bookmark and Share


DeSOM – Defence Services Officers Mess – has come to be famous for delicious food, its traditions like celebrations of festive occasions and other get to gathers. Like always and like everyone, I (with my whole family) take my chance to be there when I can. In addition, there we meet some old colleagues and their families, kids met their class fellows and friends and have traditional food with little bit of every thing from Murg Channe to BBQ and Tawa Fish (dahi bhalle, halwa puri, biryani, list goes on and on) .

The bottom line; at DeSOM every one was a style star.

Labels:

posted by S A J Shirazi @ Friday, March 09, 2012,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Shoes Shop

Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should?

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll